- Tax returns show Trump loses millions, pays little or no taxes, but lives lavishly
- Barrett is Trump’s choice for the court. Now what?
- How did Barrett get fast-tracked from law professor to Supreme Court in 4 years?
- Barrett nominated as potential cap of Trump remaking the Supreme Court
- Trump set to nominate Barrett to Supreme Court
In a blockbuster report, The New York Times found Trump unable to pay his bills while living lavishly off his floundering businesses that lost millions and paying just $750 in taxes for 2016 and 2017.
At no time in the history of Congress or the Supreme Court has a last-minute nominee been appointed and voted upon this close to a presidential election.
Four years ago, Amy Coney Barrett was a little-known law professor in Indiana. Within weeks, she
In a flurry of quick moves that stomp on tradition, backtrack on promises and outright dictatorial management, Trump nominates a right-wing judge with little experience.
In a momentous week, President Donald Trump painted a fantastical portrait of a coronavirus that affects
A woman’s right to choose an abortion is not the only health issue in danger. Having another right-wing voice on the court could give Republicans what they need to end the Affordable Care Act.
With racists like McConnell, the GOP Senate is a toxic swamp of bigotry, hate and hypocrisy that seeks only to serve a despotic, corrupt president. Rules don’t apply to their lawless forms of governing.