An upcoming book about Sarah Palin portrays the tea party centerfold as anything but a family values soccer mom.
The book — The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin — will be released September 20 but details leaked early portray Palin as a sexual animal with a “fetish” for black men and a adulteress who screwed her husband’s business partner for six months. Palin, McGinniss writes, had a one-night stand with Miami Heat Glen Rice while dating her future husband.
According to McGinniss — who spent three years researching Palin and even moved next door to Palin in Alaska while working on the book — Palin snorted cocaine on snowboarding trips with her husband and friends and smoked marijuana with fellow college students and at least one professor while a student.
In interviews in 2008, former classmates of Palin — who jumped around from college to college as a student — described her as a sexually-adventurous “party girl” who liked to drink and have a good time. Rumors circulating in Alaska during her failed bid to become vice president suggested she still liked the wild life as an adult, wife and mother.
The allegations — if true — contained in the new book by McGinniss appear to confirm those rumors.
- The Rogue: Joe McGinniss stands by the more outrageous parts of his Sarah Palin tell-all. (slate.com)
- New Sarah Palin book by Joe McGinniss: What’s been said so far (shelf-life.ew.com)
- Sarah Palin’s husband Todd slams ‘disgusting’ Joe McGinniss book (telegraph.co.uk)
- New Joe McGinniss Book Claims Sarah Palin Had Tryst with Former NBA Star Glen Rice (blippitt.com)
- Who’s Nailin’ Palin? (welcome2myzone.net)