It didn’t take long for the conspiracy lunatics to claim President Barack Obama‘s full birth certificate, released Wednesday, is a fake.
What else are they going to do? Their inherent racism, hate and bigotry cannot allow them to admit the truth.
No other President in American history has been asked to provide so much proof of birthrate. Of course, no other President in American history is part African-American.
The birthers can bluster all they want and claim all they want is the “truth,” but the truth does not matter to a racist and the birther movement is racism in all its angry, hate-filled manifestations.
To better understand the birther movement, take a closer look at those who work overtime to keep the phony issue alive:
Joseph Farah, owner of WorldNetDaily. Farsh is both homophobic and racist. The web site Right Wing Watch calls WorldNetDaily “a bastion for conspiracy theories about Obama and other issues, and most recently the website blatantly photoshopped a picture of Obama and his grandparents to try to find a “missing year” in his biography. Farah is one of the most vocal advocates of the discredited conspiracy that Obama is not a naturally-born citizen and consequently ineligible to serve as president, and even left CPAC after the gathering refused to hold his birther panel.”
Or Alex Jones, king of the conspiracy theories. Truth has never mattered to Alex, be it the laughable and discredited claim about foreign control of the federal reserve or the birther movement. His outlandish claims have been discredited time and time again yet the gullible continue to buy into the hype.
This nation faces many problems but the biggest problem is the hate that comes form the extremists who dominate the American political scene. We can’t focus on what is needed to fix America because we can’t get by the ignorance that such hate spawns.
In our opinion, the birther movement is nothing more than outright racism and racism is not welcome at Capitol Hill Blue. In our view, the birther issue is dead and should have been buried a long time ago.
It’s over. Move on.
- Politcal Caricatures Of Obama, ‘Birther Movement’ Hint Of Racism (npr.org)
- Yes, Birtherism is Racist (As is Donald Trump): Three Videos Tell You Why – Source: AlterNet (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- Republicans scramble to distrance themselves from birthers (capitolhillblue.com)
- Gov. Patrick: Racism in birther movement (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- After-Birthers: How Conspiracy Theorists Reacted To Obama’s Long-Form Birth Certificate (politicore.wordpress.com)
- In a blog-driven world, truth is the first casualty (capitolhillblue.com)
- ‘Birther’ New Code Word For Racism (lezgetreal.com)
- Birthers: The lunatic issue that just won’t go away (capitolhillblue.com)
- The Most Ridiculous Disses to Obama’s Birth Certificate Release (newsfeed.time.com)