Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
1) CHB features Doug Thompson, who if he isn’t one of a kind, lord help us…
2) You can follow or join a community of commenters you can actually get to know
3) You can read columnist Phil Hoskins, a Hollywood attorney and activist who founded Take Back West Hollywood.
4) You can read columnist Robert Kezelis, a lawyer, sculptor and writing curmudgeon based south of Chicago.
5) You can read me, a psychotherapist who was recently called a psycho who should be committed by a poster on a local message board…
6) “Blue’s Reader Blogs” features a core community of politically savvy writers.
7) “Reader Rant” is probably the best, most civil and sensible moderated political message board community on the web, where regulars become online friends with each other.
8) When you get bored with the appearance of the front page, Doug changes it.
9) Doug, Robert, Phil, all the bloggers, ranters, and I actually respond to comments about what we write.
10) You don’t have to worry about any of us ending up on CNN, MSNBC or Fox News and letting fame go to our heads.